Our programs aim:
- To develop academic programs and curricula that satisfies the requirement of professions;
- To teach in both traditional and the computer-assisted teaching methods with well functioning classrooms and laboratories;
- To provide clinical laboratory and hospitals programs with up to date knowledge and skills to meet the scientific and technological needs in radiological sciences related fields;
- To provide students with guidance and feedback regarding their academic and clinical performance;
- To train students to become qualified radiological technologist, radiation protection technologists and medical physicists.
Our graduates will:
- Equip with professional knowledge and skills in the field of medical imaging and radiological sciences;
- Be able to work in a clinical environment and also in a research laboratory, and succeed in building careers in academic and industrial fields;
- Demonstrate evidence-based practice to identify the problem and causes and solve the problem properly;
- Show the professional attitudes and ethics to interact appropriately with other care providers, administrators, patients and their families;
- Realize the importance of life-long learning and professional development to maintain clinical competence.